18 March, 2008

"Begin!"

I think I'm adjusting... at least I panicked less this week and last.

I am more at ease with the "free" time. I can't even imagine going back to working in a cubicle in the corporate world.

I am getting everything I want... and I mean EVERYTHING. I have to start being careful about what I wish for, as thought does have a very definite way of becoming a physical, concrete reality these days. It is all good, but all in time.

The dance pieces are becoming more solid... "Isagani at Candida" is looking better each time I'm in the studio... and the music continues to evolve and takes my breathe away. "Labada Lamentations" is starting to reveal itself more as well. I am enjoying the process very much. I am learning (slowly and surely) how to work within my limitations - money, studio space, bodies - and appreciate what I do have at my disposal - amazing music, artists (musician, singers, dancer), and the occasional awesome dance studio with the mirrors and the large windows.

Life is good, very good. So many paths are open, and continue to open.

I am getting so much done! Now if I can only stay awake...